Known Issues/Hardware-Specific Notes
- Topaz Labs and Intel are working on improving performance and stability with ARC graphics cards. For now, .
- This combination of app and driver versions has been reported stable by a majority of our ARC users.
- Restart the app
- Check for updates. Updates often include bug fixes and improvements.
- Make sure your computer meets .
- Reduce the number of other apps you are using.
- Reduce the number of filters you are using and/or reduce the number of files you are processing.
- Select File > Preferences (Mac Topaz Video AI > Preferences) and lower memory usage.
Model Downloading Error
Check for connection blockers, i.e. VPN, proxy, firewall, anti-virus, or Windows Defender / Windows Defender SmartScreen
- Turn each one off momentarily and then try again.
- If that works, add the app to a list of accepted products within the anti-virus software.
Still having issues? Contact our support team. Please attach your system profile and your logs.
How To Obtain Your System Profile
To gather logs
- Select Help > Logging and make sure that there is a checkmark next to Logging.
- Recreate the issue.
- Help > Get Logs for Support and attach the zip file to your reply.
To report a bug for Topaz Labs, follow these steps: