Topaz Labs currently uses open-source software from LibRaw.org to handle raw files within Topaz Photo AI.
- Nikon: Z8 & Z9 all compression including HE* compression
- Canon: R6 Mk II, R50, R8
- Sony: A7R V, ZV-1M2, ZV-E1
- Olympus: OM-5
- Fujifilm: X-H2, X-T5, X-S20
- Hasselblad: X2D, Stellar
- Leica: Q3
- Google: Pixel 7 Pro, 7a
- Samsung: Galaxy S23+, Galaxy S23 Ultra
There are several popular cameras not currently supported that we hope to support in the future.
We recommend converting these files to a DNG, non-raw format (TIFF), or using Topaz Photo AI as plugin to a third party application (Adobe, Capture One) to read the file.
Unsupported files include:
- Sony: Lossless Compression Medium and Small (Large, Uncompressed, and Lossy Compressed RAW are supported)
- Apple: iPhone: 14, 15, 16 ProRAW