Topaz Video AI is now available as a plug-in for Adobe After Effects & Adobe Premiere Pro.
This public beta release will be limited to After Effects on Windows at first as we work with our community on increasing performance and identifying bugs before the full release.
To install the beta plugin, follow these steps:
- Open Topaz Video AI
- Make sure you are signed in
- Click Help > Install TVAI After Effects Plugin Beta
- Click Install
For now, there are some important notes for public beta users working with the After Effects plug-in:
- Multi-Frame Rendering must be disabled in After Effects' preferences.
- Only Enhancement and Motion Deblur models are currently available.
- No auto parameters - our current auto parameter estimation will need to be modified to work within a host application like After Effects or Premiere Pro. We plan to re-incorporate auto parameters in a future update to Video AI plug-ins.
- Performance and UI responsiveness may be reduced when upscaling to 4x.
- Activation of the plug-in must be completed through the main Video AI application.
We're very excited to release this integration with Adobe's creative apps, and we hope that this public beta period leads to valuable feedback from our users and even easier AI enhancement for video editors and creators.
Using Topaz Video AI from within After Effects:
After installation, a new plug-in folder called "Topaz Video AI" will be available in the Effects & Presets panel:
Adding this effect to a layer will reveal parameter controls for the selected AI model along with keyframe toggles.