What Are Seats?
For some apps, you may see a reference to seats in various places within the app or your Topaz Labs account.
What It Means
- Seats simply represent the number of computers you can use your app on at the same time.
- If you own 2 seats, you can use the app on two computers at the same time. If you own 3 seats, you can use the app on 3 computers at the same time, and so on.
- All Topaz Labs program licenses come with 2 seats by default.
Reassigning Seats To A New Computer
- You can install your apps on as many computers as you want. Seats only limit the number of times you can be logged in to an app at the same time.
- When you try to log on to a new device and you're already using all your seats, your app will prompt you to "take" a seat from another computer.
- Select the computer you want to take the seat from, and it will be assigned to the computer you are currently using.