Topaz Video AI End User License Agreement
This article contains a copy of the End User License Agreement contained in Topaz Video AI. Topaz Video AI uses a separate EULA that is specific to the app and does not apply to Photo AI or other Topaz Labs products.
Notice to users: Please read the following legal agreement carefully. The use of Topaz Labs software provided with this agreement (the "Software") constitutes your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install and/or use this software. Your use of this software is conditioned upon compliance by you with the terms of this agreement.
1. License Grant: Topaz Labs LLC grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this software on any two computers for as many licenses as you purchase. This license is only valid for a single user and may not be shared between individuals.
2. Personal and Commercial Licensing:
Personal Licensing: The Software when directly purchased from the website under a personal license is solely intended for personal use. Commercial usage of the Software, specifically in theatrical distribution, paid distribution on subscription video streaming platforms, disc media, or any other commercial usage contributing to annual revenue exceeding $1 million, requires a commercial use license.
Commercial Licensing: For publication or distribution of the media outlined above, a commercial license is required. For commercial licensing of the Software, please contact Topaz Labs LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Ownership: The software is owned and copyrighted by Topaz Labs LLC. Your license confers no title or ownership in the software and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the software.
4. Copyright: The software is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the software is transferred to you.
5. Reverse Engineering: You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the software in whole or in part.
6. No Other Warranties: Topaz Labs LLC does not warrant that the software is error-free. Topaz Labs LLC disclaims all other warranties with respect to the software, either express or implied.
7. Severability: In the event of the invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity will not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
8. No Liability for Consequential Damages: In no event shall Topaz Labs LLC or its affiliates be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the delivery, performance or use of the software.
9. Governing Law: This license will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas as they are applied to agreements between Texas residents entered into and to be performed entirely within Texas.
10. Entire Agreement: This is the entire agreement between you and Topaz Labs LLC which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, related to the subject matter of this license.