Understand the Topaz Video AI user interface.
Drag and drop a file onto the interface or select Browse to locate the file(s) you wish to enhance and upscale.
Using the Video Library
The video library will display the files you are working with. You can add or remove files at any time with ease.
Keep the following in mind:
- Files will be displayed in the order that they are imported.
- When working with a large batch, use the scroll bar or mouse wheel to scan through the files.
- To adjust the segments in Topaz Video AI drag the horizontal line that separates the in-app video player from the library up or down.
- Add additional files by dragging and dropping or using the + icon.
- A file count will be displayed to keep track of the number of files loaded.
To remove a file, select the triple dot menu and Close Input or use the keyboard shortcut.
Playback and Video Edit Toolbar
Use the playback and video edit toolbar to control playback on previews, crop, trim, and more.
Move the playhead to scan through the file and determine which section of the file you wish to preview.
When you move the playhead, you'll see the length of the file and specific timestamp.
Trimming and Cropping
You can zoom in or out using your mouse wheel or by using the zoom dropdown menu.
Choose from one of the premade presets or use the + icon to create your own. Presets can be edited from the Edit menu option.
Video In & Out Menu
Use this menu to review the input file's resolution and frame rate and to set the exported file's resolution and frame rate.
Enable one filter or two filters. Hovering over the filter sections will reveal tooltips to familiarize yourself with the models.
Select the encoder, container, and audio selection for your exports.
Previewing will determine if the best filter(s) have been selected for your project.
- Select a preview range from 1 second to 15 seconds.
- Press Preview to preview your selections.
Exporting your file is the final step in the Topaz Video AI workflow.
- Select Export to save the file to the default output location.
- Select Export As to save the file to a new location output location.