Choose a premade preset or make your own. Learn the use case for each Preset, and how to create, modify and delete Presets.
Getting started with Presets
- Open Topaz Video AI and locate the Preset filter at the top right-hand corner of the app.
- After choosing a Preset, you can continue to add or change the model selection.
Choose a premade Preset from the dropdown menu or select the filters you wish to combine and then select + to save a custom preset.
4x Slow Motion
Choosing this Preset will enable the Frame Interpolation filter.
- By default, Chronos is used.
- You can choose between Chronos, Chronos Fast, or Apollo to slow down the playback speed of your file.
8x Slow Motion
Choosing this preset will enable the Frame Interpolation filter.
- This preset will use Apollo to slow the file down by 800%.
- For speed changes above 4x, we recommend using Apollo.
Auto Crop Stabilization
This preset will use the Auto-Crop Stabilization option to stabilize the file.
Convert to 60 FPS
This preset will enable Frame Interpolation. By default, Chronos Fast will be enabled.
Deinterlace Footage and Upscale to HD
This preset will use a Dione model to deinterlace and upscale your interlaced file. By default, Dione DV will be enabled.
The output frame rate will be doubled. If you wish to retain the original frame rate or change it, select the desired frame rate from the Video Out menu.
Upscale to 4K
This preset will use Proteus to upscale to a resolution of 4K (3840x2160).
Upscale to 4K and Convert to 60 FPS
This preset will use Proteus & Chronos Fast to upscale to a resolution of 4K (3840x2160) and set the frame rate to 60 FPS.
- You can change the Enhancement model to reflect your unique use case.
- You can change the Frame Interpolation model to reflect your unique use case.
Upscale to HD
This preset will use Proteus to upscale to a resolution of HD (1920x1080).
Modify and Delete Presets
1. Select the preset you wish to edit.
2. Select Edit to Apply Preset, Add Preset, Modify Preset, or Delete Preset.