How to Downgrade to v.6.3.3
To downgrade from Gigapixel AI 7 to v6.3.3, please follow these steps:
Uninstall Gigapixel AI 7
- Go to the Finder Menu
- Select “GO” and scroll down to “Applications”
- Click on “Topaz Gigapixel AI”
- Drag the whole file into the trash bin or Right click > Move to Trash
- Go to Settings
- Click on Apps > Installed Apps
- Find Topaz Gigapixel AI and click on the three dots next to the name
- Select "Uninstall"
- A Prompt Window will ask "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? Select "YES"
- Another Window will ask "Do you wish to delete configuration and data files?" Select "YES"
- Close out of Settings and restart your computer
Reinstall Gigapixel AI v6.3.3 using the links below
(temporarily disable any firewall, proxy, or VPN before you download)
To verify the version, look for v6.3.3 shown at the top left corner of the application.
Under the Gigapixel AI main menu, select “Account” > Login to activate your account.
After activating your account, the Update message pops up when you first open v6.3.3. Bypass this message by clicking the Close button.
To minimize this message popping up, find the drop down menu next to "Don't show for" line to change the frequency. Click Close.
To change the frequency of this popup:
Go to Help > Check for Software Updates
Find "Don't show for" and click the dropdown arrow
Select any of the four options available to limit the number of times the pop up occurs. Then click Close.
To download 7.0.0: Help > Check for Software Updates > Download
Please follow the prompts to install.