File List Interface
Review and see changes you have made to images with the File List located at the bottom of the Gigapixel AI screen.
File List View Expander
- Locate the horizontal gray line in the middle of the File List.
- Hover over the line to change the mouse symbol to a drag symbol.
- Click and hold as you scroll up or down to expand your file list view.
- Release Click and Hold to keep the file list as is.
- To change the expander again, click and hold the drag symbol again.
Collapse or Expand Your File List
To expand your file list, drag the file list all the way to the top of the screen.
To collapse your file list, drag the file list all the way to the bottom of the screen.
How to Read the File List
Use the file list to compare and review what settings you have applied.
The file list is broken down into several smaller categories:
- Name - Files will be shown in Alphabetical order. When additional images are imported after already using the app, these files will be shown at the bottom of the file list.
- Original Size & Output Size - The before and after file size after upscaling or cropping - these values will change based on your Resize Mode settings.
- Model - Whatever model is used to enhance the file, the name will be displayed in color. Each AI Model has its own designated color.
- Minor Denoise - The strength of how much noise is suppressed is indicated by a number value.
- Minor Deblur - The intensity of how much blur is removed from the image is indicated by a number value.
- Face Recovery - When face recovery is turned on, a number value will appear. The intensity of how much Face Recovery strength is used is indicated by a number value.
- Gamma Correction - "ON" appears when Gamma Correction is applied. "OFF" appears when Gamma Correction is not applied.
A yellow Thunderbolt symbol indicates when the 'Auto' setting is applied in the Features Panel. This setting only applies to the AI Models or Settings.
Yellow numbers indicate values from refining Minor Denoise & Minor Deblur.